Nanoclean AC Filter
Nanoclean AC Filters are designed to complement the existing filtering screen of wall mounted (split & window) air conditioners to enable it to remove PM2.5 and other Micro-Particle pollutants from the air inside homes to clean the air while cooling it at an affordable cost. Simply put- these filters will allow your ACs to become air purifiers at no recurrent electricity cost, using Nanotechnology.
- 90% room purification within 1 Hour
- Converts existing ACs into Air Purifiers
- Protects from various pollutants such as PM 2.5, Dust, Allergens, Smoke and Pollen
- It pulls the harmful particles, holds them in while releasing clean air
- Compatible with both Window & Split ACs
- No recurrent electricity costs
- No variation in cooling or power consumption.
- Easy & quick do-it-yourself application
- Change every month for best results
Pure Air in just 3 steps
Directions to install
Indoor pollution sources that release gases or particles into the air are the primary cause of indoor air quality problems in homes. Inadequate ventilation can increase indoor pollutant levels by not bringing in enough outdoor air to dilute emissions from indoor sources and by not carrying indoor air pollutants out of the home. High temperature and humidity levels can also increase concentrations of some pollutants.
For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you apply a new filter every month. However, the life of the filter can depend on the individual condition of air quality in your home. You can assess physical state of the filter before you decide to change.
Actually, it is the average exposure during the day that is most important for your health. The World Health Organisation defines their guidelines for air pollution levels based on the 24-hour average value. By breathing clean healthier air inside, you reduce your daily average exposure level and do the best to protect your health.
Yes it is.
Estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days.